The Finance Business Systems Analyst is a senior position within the Information Services department responsible for developing strong relationships within the General Accounting and Finance department to drive business innovation and value through the use of technology. The Business Systems Analyst collaborates with executives and business stakeholders to implements application strategies and roadmaps, while supporting the application lifecycle of strategic business applications including: system selection, design, implementation, continuous processes improvements, system utilization, and operational support.
Strategic business applications include: Infor Lawson Financial Management Suite, MHC Form Printing, Concur Travel and Expense, Onbase Content Management for Accounts Payable Automation, Allscripts EPSi, and EPIC General Ledger Integrations and financial reconciliations.
Job Responsibilities include:
• Maintain subject matter expertise in Financial Management domains, industry best practices, and emerging technologies in support of business objectives and goals
• Facilitate and negotiate prioritization of service requests with business leaders based on strategic drivers and business value (ROI)
• Manage service delivery and deliverables to ensure quality and timeliness of services
• Manage the configuration, maintenance, testing, and enhancements to business applications
• Collaborate with cross functional teams to elicit and document business requirements and functional specifications for highly reliable and secure solution
• Lead in implementations and configurations of new systems
• Provide incident and problem management
• Coach and mentor junior Business Systems Analysts