The Enterprise Applications Analyst partners with customers to provide functional support, direction and optimization of assigned enterprise applications and other downstream systems in the Human Resources area.
Duties and Essential Job Functions:
1. Analyzes requests for support/enhancements that require system changes and recommends appropriate solutions.
2. Coordinates design, development and implementation of new system features and capabilities.
3. Provides appropriate support for assigned applications and systems.
4. Keeps abreast of vendor upgrades, enhancements and offerings and partners with customers to implement as appropriate.
5. Develops, analyzes, customizes and supports reporting needs.
6. Provides application documentation for support, training and knowledge transfer opportunities.
7. Follows departmental procedures for status reports, system security, ticket requests, changes, root cause analysis and other service management.
8. Follows department procedures for project management and leads projects, as necessary.
9. Participates in and provides expertise on projects. Makes recommendations for improvements in systems and processes.
10. Ensures the systems are stable and the latest updates are applied.
11. Optimizes the use of the systems by working closely with internal customers, Health Technology Systems employees and vendor employees.
12. Coordinates integration with other systems as appropriate.
13. Coaches and guides other Health Technology Systems employees and internal customers.
14. Performs other job related job duties as assigned.